Vitamin C Serum (20%)
Vitamin C serum contains Ascorbic acid—also known as L-ascorbic acid which has skin repairing properties. They help produce collagen naturally which gives a tighter skin. Vitamin C is enriched with Organic Aloe, Amino Blend, Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid and Vitamin E. Vitamin C serums brighten age spots and hyper-pigmentation, or discoloration of the skin. The vitamin C serums act as a natural bleaching agent and lighten the skin, including age spots and dark circles under the eye. Serums are anti-oxidants which renew the cells and give the skin a refreshed look and also stimulate the synthesis of collagen in the skin which will prevent wrinkles. In addition, Vitamin C serums also reduce inflammations and redness which gives skin a fresher look and is a free-radical fighter and helps produce collagen naturally.
Vitamin C is touted as an anti-aging and anti-wrinkle cream. Vitamin C is helpful for brightening and tightening skin (this works if you take it internally too!). Ascorbic acid—also known as L-ascorbic acid—has the most research of any form of vitamin C when it comes to benefits for skin. For that reason, ascorbic acid is the most form of vitamin C used in well formulated skincare products. When properly formulated, it helps create younger, firmer skin while fading signs of sun damage and post-acne marks. In any form , vitamin C provides potent antioxidant protection, shielding skin from damaging free radicals—those pesky rogue molecules that promote premature aging. The most abundant forms of free-radical damage are environmental factors we can’t escape—think sun damage, pollution and oxygen—that assault skin on a daily basis, but that’s where topical vitamin C can help .
When incorporated into your daily skincare lineup, well-formulated products containing vitamin C can provide a range of benefits that keep your skin younger-looking, longer!
Benefits of Vitamin C in skin:
- Acts as an antioxidant – The process of oxidation damages the skin cells. Vitamin C serums are rich in anti-oxidants that repair and renew the cells and give the skin a healthier look.
- Reduce the appearance of brown spots and other types of sun damage. Increase the effectiveness of your sunscreens and boosts your skins defense against UV exposure. Protects from the sun – Getting overexposed to the sun can cause
- Helps boost healthy collagen production. Collagen binds the cells of our body. Vitamin C serum stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the skin which will give you a tighter, firmer and less sagged feel. It is a good first-step solution to treat the onset of wrinkles.
- Restores and regenerates – Vitamin C attacks the free radicals in your body and does some hardcore damage management. If you have any acne scars left from your previous breakout, you’ll find them fading with regular application.
- Reduce inflammation and irritation, both of which cause a cascade of damage
How to apply Vitamin C Serum in skin:
Dampen your face with water and start by applying the serum to your face and neck. Let it dry for some time and then apply a moisturizer, if possible use one with a sunscreen in it. Users should generally see the effect in 2 to 3 weeks time before they notice a glow and a plump feeling to the skin. Our serums also stimulate collagen growth over time, with age and skin conditions playing a factor as to how quickly you will see those changes.