The featured product was provided free of charge to facilitate this review. Regardless, all opinions are always honest and 100% mine. Please see my full disclosure policy for more details.
I turned 35 last year. I’m no longer a spring chicken. I’ve got my fair share of wrinkles and I thought it was about time to start looking into some anti-aging beauty products.
Over the past couple weeks I’ve been testing a couple beauty products from Bleu Beaute, a custom beauty product supplier based out of the US. Their products are sourced with fine raw ingredients from all over the world.
Radiant Eye Gel-
The first one I tested was the Radiant Eye Gel. This is a high potency anti-aging eye gel that’s effective for dark circles, puffing and wrinkles around the eye.
- Anti-aging Eye Gel – Bleubeaute Eye Gel has Organic Aloe and Amino Acid. Keeps eyes protected from sun radiation and keeps you young.
- Bleubeaute eye gel meets the WHOLE FOODS PREMIUM STANDARD – Made with Certified Organic ingredients (75%) and is 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free – 1 FL. OZ BOTTLE
- PROVEN TO REDUCE fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- No Fragrance & Parabens. SAFE for all skin. Made in the USA. Cruelty Free (NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS).
- HIGH POTENCY hydrating facial serum with botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Aloe and antioxidants such as Green Tea, Vitamin C & E.
I used the Radiant Eye Gel every morning. The directions say you can use it twice a day but I have pretty sensitive skin so I didn’t want to overdo it. All you really need is a small dab for coverage of the eyes and forehead area.
It did a great job of reducing the wrinkles and puffiness around my eyes as you can see in the pictures below. This product lives up to its standards and with a price tag of under $20 it’s affordable as well.
EGF Boosting Recharging Serum-
The second one I tested was the EGF Boosting Recharging Serum which helps moisturize, brighten and repair skin.
- EGF Boosting Serum is the perfect way to start and finish your day. It is rejuvenating and soothing, and the perfect daily cream for normal to dry skin. It is a beautiful, paraben-free white cream that helps your skin reboot back to its ideal state.
- SKIN MAINTENANCE: EGF Boosting Serum work together to create optimal skin cell regeneration and maintenance. With the most vital ingredient, is rh-Oligopeptide-1, better known as EGF.
- SKIN METABOLISM: Cytokinol® stimulates inter-cellular communication and restores optimal cytokine balance for proper skin metabolism and repair. Overall, Cytokinol® has a strong epidermal repairing effect, while also acting as a soothing anti-inflammatory agent.
- SKIN BARRIER: Withania Somnifera Root Extract, more commonly known as Indian Ginseng, regenerates cells stressed by external conditions, reinforces skin protective systems, plus restructures and promotes repair of skin barrier function.
- SKIN OPTIMIZATION: First is Tocomin®, a potent antioxidant mixture of tocotrienols and tocopherol extracted from palm fruit and palm oil. The other antioxidant in Reboot Cream is Olean Europaea Fruit Oil*, more commonly known as Olive Oil, which is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, and replaces skin moisture and elasticity. Olive Oil is also well known as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredient, which leaves your skin protected and soothed.
- Ideal for sensitive skin with no harmful ingredients. Reduces skin stress and restores skin rhythm and forms protective layer over skin. Alleviates trouble marks with cell regeneration effect and improves damaged skin. The cream provides moisture and nutrition to skin and maintains bright and smooth skin while alleviating melasma, trouble marks, and pigmentation
This is good stuff. I have dry skin especially in the winter but you can use the Recharging Serum on normal skin as well. I’ve been using this every morning for the past two weeks. Like the Eye Gel, a little bit goes a long way.
The biggest change I noticed by using the Serum was the clearing of my skin. One of the key ingredients is rh-Oligopeptide-1 or EGF which is a peptide that accelerates the growth of epidermal cells. It helps to reduce wrinkles and assists in wound healing, including acne. I have adult acne so this was really helpful for me.
I also noticed some of my wrinkles are less noticeable now. You can check out the photo below of my before and after shots of using the Radiant Eye Gel and EGF Boosting Recharging Serum.
Overall I was really impressed with the Eye Gel and EGF Boosting Recharging Serum from Bleu Beaute. If you’re over 30 and looking for that extra something to help you achieve younger looking skin they can really do the trick. While it doesn’t get rid of 100% of your wrinkles it does a pretty good job of tackling your trouble spots.