Bleu Beaute Rose Water for all occasions
What is rose water?
Rose, apart from being one of the most beautiful flowers has many cosmetics and medicinal qualities. For centuries, the extracts from the roses were used in perfumes, oils and as medicines. It was also used as a flavor in the culinary world across various countries. Rose water is a hydrosol portion derived from roses steamed distillation of Rosa Damascena rose petals and is one of the best natural methods to have a great skin and is suitable for all skin types and conditions.
Rose water can be used abundantly to cleanse, tone and moisturize skin. It also restores and balances your skin's pH level and treats blackheads, pimples and acne. It helps in diminishing redness and puffiness around the eyes. Rose water antioxidant qualities smoothens wrinkles and keeps the skin young. Its natural anti inflammatory property soothes irritation and keeps the skin cool and can be also be used as a facial make up remover. Rosewater has an inherent fragrance which makes it very pleasant for aromatherapy and is one of the best natural mood enhancer and can be used as a face mist.
A refreshing, hydrating mist to use anywhere anytime. Simply formulated with fragrant herbal extracts and rosewater for a pleasant, pick me up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Rose water can bring benefits to all skin types, it can help soothe and cool sensitive and irritated skin, balance and cleanse oily skin, rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin, revitalize and add beautiful glow to the normal skin. Rose water is filled with anti-oxidants and various vitamins, therefore, it can help prevent the signs of ageing and nourish the skin.
Rose water also has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Ladies with dry skin can experience amazing benefits of rose water. When you apply rose water on your skin – you can notice soothing and softening effect of it straight away.
Benefits of Rosewater in Skin:
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- "Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores", says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
- Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skincells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
- The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitaliseshair growth.
- The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep betterafter a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- Rose water can also work as a natural makeup remover.Just apply rose water on a cotton pad and gently remove your makeup with it, gently massaging your face.
How to apply ROSE WATER SPRAY
Simply spray all over your face after washing. For best results, use it morning and night.